Random thoughts

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Funnest thing EVER!

I've spent way too much time today playing with Meez.com, where you can create a cute little animated version of yourself. Here's me, at work:



I'm not totally convinced it looks like me, but I definitely own that shirt, which is kind of weird/cool/random. So then, in honor of our road trip this weekend to see James Marsters, I did a little Spike:



I was disappointed they didn't have a leather duster, but if you look really closely, he has teeny little fangs! Hehe. And how cool is the big-ass sword? I just wish you could make them interact, so little Laura and little Spike could... *ahem* anyway... try it! It's fun! And if you make yourself (or someone else), post it in the comments.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 at 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, Laura! That is too funny! May I just say you make a lovely animated woman? And not only that. but your Spike...v nice. But you are just too naughty! I have to say, I also dearly love the Bermuda inspired one. I cant wait to make one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home