Random thoughts

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm a little behind...

...on my posting. For some reason, I've been saving up all these fun things, and then never actually posting them.

First of all, in case you didn't see it in the comments on my other post, here's Megan's tampon bowling website! I scored 156, which, incidentally, is way better than I've ever done in an actual game.

Jericho is definitely getting 7 more episodes! You can read the official announcement here. Love this: "P.S. Please stop sending us nuts." But apparently, they're gonna end it on another cliffhanger. I think they ARE nuts.

Also, more Black Donnellys! SEVEN unaired episodes! The only question is... do I GET HDNet? Is that a real channel?

And, if you're bored with the actual TV shows that are being greenlighted these days... come up with you're own! Here are my favorite TV show pitches:
  • An illegal immigrant with narcolepsy accidentally kills a sheepherder who talks to animals. Stars Stephen Root and Michael Richards. Genre: Sci-Fi
  • A nobel prize winner who is secretly a werewolf must save the world with the help of a manchild who eats inanimate objects. Stars Karim Abdul Jabbar and Angela Landsbury. Genre: Action
  • A cop with turrets syndrome accidentally kills a hot dog vendor who is the embodiment of Satan. Stars Jeff Goldblum and David Paymer. Genre: Action
So... is anybody else excited about the James Marsters concert?? (Kelly and Becky, I'm talking to you!) We still need to work out the transportation nonsense... but squee! Two weeks!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 at 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited!! I've started listening to my JM cd again so I can sing along. Dont worry, I'm sure we'll work out issues of transportation soon. I hope you relaize you are driving in the city...mwha-haha!

 
At June 19, 2007 at 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got some awesome tv shows here:

A boxing kangaroo who pretends to be black manages a little league team with a lifeguard who's been re-animated. Stars Alyssa Milano and Ben Stein. Genre: Sci-Fi

An enchanted tree with turrets syndrome woos a mechanic who's an alcoholic. Stars Tiki Barber and Faith Hill. Genre: Drama
(it would be worth it to see an enchanted tree with tourette's)

A talking polar bear who thinks they're a pirate stalks a compulsive liar who refuses to bathe. Stars William Devane and Stephen Root. Genre: Sci-Fi
(a polar bear pirate?! awesome!)

 
At June 20, 2007 at 10:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Haha... those TV shows are even awesomer than mine! Except now I've got a mental image of the enchanted tree hurling invectives at a polar bear who's wearing an eyepatch and says, "Arrgh." lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home