Random thoughts

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I remember now!

Oh, right. I have a blog. Perhaps if I blind you with David Boreanaz's socks, you'll forget how long it's been since my last update.

No? Okay, then. How about this? Read it and tell me it's not the funniest thing ever.

And on the subject of tasers, we'll get to see our favorite taser-totin' gal in the FBI... for six minutes, at least. The trailer that was made to pitch the "Veronica in the FBI" season 4 will be included on the season 3 DVD extras. In other VM news, a collection of essays on the show is being published, for those academic minded fans. I wonder if VM will end up being as written-about as Buffy... seriously, for a show with such a silly name, there's an awful lot of scholarly work about it.

There is good news for one canceled show this year. Jericho is apparently not as canceled as everyone thought, thanks to a NUTS campaign (don't even ask). They're in negotiations to bring the show back for 8 episodes mid-season, not as a wrap-up, but with the hope of continuing the series. You know what'd be ironic? If it ended the 8th episode on a cliffhanger, and then got canceled again. Fortunately, it's not on Fox.

Remember that new show, Moonlight? The one about the vampire detective? The one who falls in love with the mortal woman? The one who wears the black billowy coat of pain and skulks in the shadows, looking down on Los Angeles from his rooftop perch? Okay, so I don't know if it's actually set in Los Angeles, but you get my point. Well, it just got even MORE Angely, because David Greenwalt, Joss' partner in crime and Angel exec producer, is now the showrunner/exec producer for Moonlight. I'm kind of interested now... in a morbid kind of way.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2007 at 6:26 PM, Blogger Becca said...

YAY for teaser in the box of DVDs that I so intend to purchase. And I KNEW it was Kristen Bell doing the voiceover in the Gossip Girl promos.... Does anyone find it funny that the CW airs a show with the initials GG with her as a voiceover. They so know that they made a mistake.

 
At June 18, 2007 at 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh DB. Your socks are so cute, and green, and... old! Shouldnt they have a hole in them by now? I bet his wife just buys a new pair online and secretly replaces them. Oh, and omg! I almost DIED reading the taser story!! I always did wonder what would happen, given the alarming number of times VM has been tasered, or used the taser. Oh VM. I dont think it has sunk in yet. *sigh* No chances...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home