Random thoughts

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Work Schmerk

Well, today was my second day of work, and thus far the only day that didn't involve a 3 1/2 hour snooze-worthy orientation, so I can definitely say it was my best day so far! Today I went to a hearing about funding an initiative to provide students with laptops, and wrote an analysis on a bill to put panic buttons in schools.

In other news - March 10th is the 10th anniversary of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! I recommend celebrating by watching as many Buffy episodes as possible, ordering the season 8 comic, and and reading this article - even though they're on crack, because they think that the Angel series finale is one of the best ever. There's also an LA Times article about season 8.

You can also watch the first six episodes of Jane Espenson's new show, Andy Barker, P.I., online. And Drive now has a website. Also, you know those cavemen from the Geico commercials? They're getting their own show. Best part? It's a drama. (Okay, maybe not.)

And finally... Columbia students are protesting Matthew Fox. Kelly, you're better off without them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home