Random thoughts

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shoveling snow = cookies

My arms hurt. It's odd how shoveling snow (or, in this case sheets of friggin ice) uses muscles not commonly used for, like, anything else.

Quite a productive day I had, my penultimate day in Cinnaminson. My mom took the day off, and we went shopping. Oh boy, did we go shopping. I bought dinnerware, a curtain rod and valance, a tea kettle and tea strainer, a silverware drawer organizer, plastic cereal bowls, a party tray, and random spices and salad dressing for when I decide to learn how to cook.

Then we came home and shoveled our walkway and our neighbor's walkway, for which we received cookies. Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip - yum! And they're Dad-proof, since he doesn't like raisins, so he won't eat them. :-D

Tomorrow will be lots of packing, and then Saturday will be lots of moving. And sadly, I won't be able to update until Thursday, when my new (superfast) cable internet is hooked up. (I also won't be able to watch my shows without cable, which is causing a bit of a panic, and if my parents don't tape them, there will be hell to pay...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 at 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOO! I love your use of the word penultimate. Not used nearly enough in my opinion, except when talking about Greek accents.
Curse you for making me want cookies.
I feel your pain (literally) about the shoveling thing- I was v. puzzled about why my arms hurt so much, figuring I lifted enough that it would have been ok, but no...
I miss the talking to you. Only 2 days until Thursday.
Oh, and HAPPY MOVING IN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home