Random thoughts

Friday, February 02, 2007

Brrrrr!

I am FREEZING cold right now. I keep periodically sitting on my hands or putting them on my computer battery (which probably shouldn't get this hot...) just to stay warm. Oh, I'm also wearing layers and layers of clothes and am currently buried under the covers in my bed. Why is it so cold? Don't we have heat?

Anyway, I had a job interview yesterday in Harrisburg. It was for a legislative assistant position at the Department of Education. It sounds like a pretty good job and I think I'd be happy with it, even though my first choice is with the Office of Health Care Reform (so I can do everything Christi says, even though she's too cool to hobble down to the auditorium on her crutches to see the Gov talk about his reform plans). Hopefully I'll hear something soon, since I'm really getting antsy to move (although I kind of like the vacation, minus the not getting paid part).

Speaking of not getting paid, today was my goodbye lunch with Michelle and Anne (even though I stopped working last week, Michelle was away so our lunch got postponed). Sadness. I will miss that office.

Okay, I'm going to post some links and then go back to sitting on my hands.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2007 at 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of being cold, my fingers were so frozen today i thought they were going to fall off. and that was after only being outside for about 15 minutes to get some owls for a program. and where i usually leave the zoo, the lock was frozen shut. so i had to go all the way around the front. i was not happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home