Random thoughts

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a crazy random happenstance!

Yes, that's right, today is Dr. Horrible Day 2. Fraught with much fewer problems than Act I, I watched Act II on my lunch break. And I only have one thing to say: "The Hammer is my penis."

Okay, yeah, now you're just going to have to watch it to see why that's friggin' hilarious.

I still need to watch it about 3 more times (as I did with Act I), but first impressions were that I loved the opening duet (NPH has a fantastic voice! I had no idea... although I've since discovered that he played Mark in Rent, and I'm completely not surprised - and also just that much more in love with him), and Nathan Fillion does "obnoxious, self-involved asshole" like he was born to play that role. The ante has officially been upped, and I am eagerly awaiting Act III.

Especially for Megan, because I know she likes Scrubs - I don't normally watch it, but I can't really picture it without Zach Braff.

And in political news, Obama is ahead in the polls. Not that it means anything. It's July, for crying out loud.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn and I watched "Dr. Horrible" II last night - tired and worn out, that episode was a balm for the soul. And, yes, "The Hammer is my penis" is being screamed from the highest rooftops.

But isn't Felecia Day just darling?

 
At July 19, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they can't do scrubs without JD. that would be awful.

and i will have to watch dr horrible sometime, i haven't yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home