Random thoughts

Friday, July 25, 2008

The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death...

...so I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

It's a really slow day in work today - my boss and I actually took an hour-long trip to Starbucks because we don't feel like doing anything. I'm spending most of my time sending angry emails to BMG because they sent me a CD I didn't order. I get that whole bullshit about how they send you an email and you have to decline or they send you the CD, but I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL. Not only that, I never got an email saying they'd charged my credit card (which was expired, I haven't updated my information on the site in years, but they charged it anyway), and I never got an email saying anything was being shipped to me. If I hadn't seen the charge on my checking account statement, I'd never even have known about it. (I also never got the package, because my shipping information was also outdated.)

Anyway, lots and lots of Dr. Horrible stuff today. An online chat with Neil Patrick Harris, an interview with Joss (he also talks about Dollhouse), and an "oral history," which I think means, "All the people involved talk about how much fun it was."

And also, sort of related (it's all in the Buffy family), an interview with Jane Espenson about her projects (BSG! Buffy comics!).

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bmg is dumb. i didn't think they did that automatic shipping anymore. at least they don't for me. but i haven't bought anything in quite a while. the last time i bought cds i think was when they were slapped with some lawsuit, and the class action settlement was to let people order some cheap cds, without all those bullcrap shipping costs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home