Random thoughts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this!

Hey, look at this! A whole post with nothing Dr. Horrible-related (well, except the title). Well, okay, maybe tangentially related.

Okay, whatever. I don't have to justify my love to you. Neil Patrick Harris is everywhere these days, even on Sesame Street, as the Shoe Fairy. (Sidebar: is it just me, or has Sesame Street gotten weirder since I was a kid?)

And the buzz is, well, buzzing about Dollhouse - Joss posted yesterday to assuage fan fears that Dollhouse would be butchered like Firefly, since they're making a new pilot episode to air before the original pilot episode. But it was apparently Joss' idea, and it's nothing like Firefly, and this will make it better. Hey, Firefly didn't impress me even when I watched it in order, so whatever. Also Dollhouse-ish, Alan Sepinwall's visit to the set and interview with Joss.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, that shoe fairy thing was weird.
but he is an amazing singer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home