Random thoughts

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random summary of everything

In case you live under a rock, Hillary endorsed Obama on Saturday. Also, Dennis Kucinich wants to impeach President Bush. There seems to be hardly anything in the news about it, but Daily Kos has some info.

In the world of TV, Heroes may be staging a Veronica Mars reunion, as Francis Capra (Weevil) is set to guest star next season. Yay! There's also an interview with Jane Espenson about last week's Battlestar Galactica, which I haven't read, because I was away all weekend and didn't watch the episode yet. Steven Weber is going to be guest-starring on Psych, which is awesome. And finally, a fun feature on what it's like in the writers' rooms of your favorite TV shows.

I watched the second episode of The Mole last night. It's not quite as good as the Anderson Cooper years, but I'm still enjoying it. There are definitely more people on there who do the reality TV thing - like "I'm on TV so I have to act obnoxious to get noticed," but less so than on other shows - possibly because this game is all about behavior and trying to be suspicious or throw the others off. I think Nicole is pretty much crazy, concluding the episode with this stellar threat to Paul: "I'll kill you in your sleep...I can do it and not leave any forensic evidence." Mark is either the mole, or he's taking this shit way too seriously. Also, Bobby is a whiny little bitch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home