Random thoughts

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Lots to talk about today

Let's start with the big news. It's finally over. Of course, Hillary hasn't actually conceded, but er... yeah.

In other elections, Rob Andrews lost his primary bid against Lautenberg. Which means I will not be asking him for a job next year. Still waiting to see what will happen with Camille - my mom talked to her, and she says she intends to be a placeholder, but "I'm not going to step down if they pick somebody terrible!" Doesn't sound like Rob will be taking his seat back, but who knows. It's cool, I could work for Camille, too.

Recount is coming out on DVD August 19th - mark your calendars. I'm really glad this is being released so quickly, since I really want to see it, and really don't have HBO.

Casting news for 24 - Sprague Grayden will play the President's daughter in the prequel movie thingy. Which is cool, because she was one of my favorite people on Jericho (second only to Jake and Awesome Hawkins).

So, did anyone watch The Mole on Monday night? I know I'm totally breaking my zero-tolerance rule for reality shows, but I actually really like this one. The celebrity editions were never as good as the regular-people versions with Anderson Cooper hosting (love!), but it's still a clever show, with challenging objectives and contestants who actually seem like real people.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've liked Sprague Grayden ever since she was on "John Doe", another Fox show cut short too soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home