Random thoughts

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TV catch-up

It's been several days since I made the rounds of my usual websites, so here's a bunch of info for you.

First, did you know that this website grades House on its medical accuracy? I was actually really curious, since most of that shit seems pretty outlandish (and sometimes, it seems, it is). I'm still working on season 3 of House, by the way. It's turning into a "watch while I do other things" kind of show - you know, the kind that only requires half my brain, and I can check my email or chat on AIM at the same time.

Also, this poll proves British people are stupid, or just like ticky boxes. How is it possible that three of the same people could be in the top four on both the "Best American Accent" and "Worst American Accent" list?? Personally, I think Hugh Laurie, Jamie Bamber, and Matthew Rhys all have great accents (I didn't even know Matthew Rhys was British, although the last name should've been a dead giveaway). Worst award definitely goes to Marianne Jean-Baptiste. I can't stand listening to her.

What else? Oh, new cast members for the 24 movie. Tony Todd scares the hell out of me, so he should be very good as a "cruel African dictator."

Also, my boy James Marsters is getting some play for his role as Buzz Aldrin in "Moonshot." (That's the reason he had to cancel Fangoria, by the way. Becky and I are still very disappointed. Morale will probably sink lower if he shaves his head again for this role.)

Still pissed about the Bones finale? (Seriously, it's been a week. Get over it.) Here's an interview with Hart Hanson, which probably won't make people feel better. Although it is nice to know that they intended to have more character development leading up to the reveal, had it not been for the writers' strike. Also heartening to hear that Eric Millegan may be back occasionally.

And finally, an interview with Joss about the reduced commercial time for Dollhouse.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home