Random thoughts

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have a kitty!

Slow day today. I'm actually running out of things to do to keep myself occupied.

There's a good chance this may become a "what Chelsea did today" blog, but I can't help it if she's adorable. She slept in bed with me last night. She also woke me up at 4am, but that's at least an improvement over the first night, when she wouldn't even let me go to sleep until 3. She's very clingy... she'll keep pestering me until I pet her, and paws at me if I stop. We're trying to set rules, like no walking on the dining room table and no jumping in my lap while I'm on the toilet, but it's touch and go.

She fell in the bathtub today, which was pretty hilarious. She likes walking on the rim in between the curtain and the liner, and she was leaning over to drink out of the faucet (I don't know why that's so fascinating, but she does it with the bathroom sink, too). Anyway, she slipped off and slid right in the tub. Doesn't seem to have great coordination for a cat... she also fell off the sofa because she tried to sit next to me and there wasn't enough room. She's such a little goofball. I went home for lunch today and we played with string (to keep her from climbing all over me while I was trying to eat my sandwich).

Anyway, just so this post isn't all about Chelsea, here's an interview with Glenn Close (I can't wait for season 2 of Damages!) and another one with Joss about (you guessed it) Dollhouse. I find it interesting that he's been making all these comments about how he staged an intervention for Eliza because her roles in crappy horror movies "broke" Joss and "she's better than that." Mainly, I'm curious why he hasn't done the same thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar. Also, much as I like Eliza, to hear Joss say, "I think you have something that no other actor that I've worked with has" makes me go "huh?" I mean, of all the talented actors on Buffy and Angel, Eliza is not one I would single out as special.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should hear what my friend has to say about Eliza... after having grown up with her in Boston.

 
At May 28, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Well, come on! Don't leave me hanging... What's the scoop?

 
At May 28, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll tell you offsite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home