Random thoughts

Monday, June 02, 2008

Oh joy

It seems Chelsea has learned to open the bathroom cabinet, and when I went home for lunch today, I found tampons all over my bathroom floor.

Also, I've got new neighbors across the hall. My first introduction - two small children screaming in Spanish while (presumably) their father lounges on the sofa watching TV in his underwear. How do I know all this? Because they left their door open! Um, it's an apartment building. Who leaves their door open for anyone to look in? Especially if you're going to hang around in your underwear. I'm so sad Caitlin moved out (she lived next door to me). I'm dreading who will move into her place. At least the people on the other side of me have finally discovered the volume button on their remote.

And, for something random and fun, school pranks in Hershey. Found it in our daily clips this morning. The penis in the soccer field is nice, but I think my favorite is this quote:
"Then someone had to find the chicken a home," Hazen said. "I don't know what the final disposition of the chicken was. I know he wasn't eaten."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, that's awesome you got a kitty. she sounds like fun.
i've been in seattle this past week, so i had to catch up reading your blog.
also, good luck finding amber.

 
At June 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hope you had a good time in Seattle! Is there any chance you will be home this weekend or next? If so, let's hang out! If not, I think I'm going to mail your birthday present, seeing as it's been a month, and I don't know when I'll be going home again after this. Which means I'm probably going to need your address again, as I seem to be stellar at losing/forgetting it (or maybe you just move a lot).

 
At June 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, i have to work this weekend and next. i may be home the weekend of the 28th, i'm not sure though.
i was going to send you a postcard from seattle, but then realized i don't have your address (or i lost it). haha. but i haven't moved since october.
i loved seattle, i'll have to show you the hundreds of pictures i took. also, i think i want to move there. want to come along?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home