Random thoughts

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I think my cat is mentally deficient

Seriously, what part of "don't walk on the table" doesn't she understand? Or rather, how many times am I going to have to scoop her up and deposit her on the floor, or push her little paws back onto the chair, before she gets the message? At lunch today it was *paws* *push* *paws* *push* *paws* *push* for the entire hour. She hardly ever walks on the table at night, just at lunchtime when I'm ignoring her because I have other things to do.

I'm pretty relaxed about her going anywhere she wants to, but we do have some boundaries. And I have issues with Chelsea nosing around in my sandwich or sticking her head in a bag of chips. (Mainly a "no eating people food" rule, but I also don't particularly enjoy cat hair in my ham and cheese.)

My mom suggested getting a spray bottle to squirt her with water when she does things she shouldn't, which I'm probably going to do.

Well, I'll show her. We're going to the VET today! How's that for punishment?

I think it's safe to say the honeymoon is over, lol.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 6, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had fun at the vet.
yeah, the spray bottle seemed to work on my dogs. well, ernie at least. now you just have to show him the bottle, and he's good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home