Random thoughts

Monday, April 21, 2008

Holy frak!

Totally did not see that ending coming on Battlestar Galactica! Of course, I've always kind of hated Cally, ever since the whole "marrying the guy who beat her to a bloody pulp" business, and I really hated her for most of this episode, so I can't really say I was sad. And whoa, things are getting crazy with the Cylons. God, I love this show.

Also, how about the not-quite-proposal on The Office? (Can you tell I caught up on a lot of TV this weekend?) Somehow, I don't think this will end with Jim and Pam happily married without a heaping load of trouble.

Britney Spears is coming back to HIMYM. Joy. I just hope this means Sarah Chalke will be back, too. I don't care if she's the mother or not, I just love her.

I really want to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Must find someone to go with me. In the meantime, here's a review courtesy of Kelly, who saw it on Friday:
I just got back from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Really hilarious! The sex and nudity were rather graphic and gratuitous, and I was a little grossed out, but overall it was worth seeing. I love KB! She is so great! And Marshall was awesome, haha. Though I didnt need to see his penis 4 times...yeah. Go see it!
So, there you have it.

Anyway, I had a pretty decent weekend. Went home (again), this time for Colleen's bridal shower. She was totally surprised - we told her it was Zach's 1st birthday party, and Aunt Betsy (Zach's grandmother) even sent a fake invitation so she'd be fooled.

My parents' house was like a demolition zone this weekend. My dad is still ripping up the kitchen floor, and there were sledgehammers and saws and broken tiles all over. But even with all of that, it was the vacuum cleaner that sent Patches running under the bed. Scaredy cat.

Ordered an inordinate amount of Chinese food when I got home last night, as I always do since there's a $10 minimum for delivery, and I can get at least 3 meals out of $10 worth of Chinese food. So that means I'll be eating chicken with cashews for lunch today!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Forgive me, I skipped the part about BSG. Dont wanna spoil myself! But I feel like a real movie reviewer! Yay! And good choice on the chicken with cashews. So good! Except for the one place that gave me peanuts instead of cashews. Talk about a let down! TOTALLY different flavor, obviously. Kinda gross really. Anyway, just a cautionary tale to check the nuts are as advertised.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was totally "awww-ing" at the office with jim, and the ring, and him talking about proposing. but yeah, pam looked kind of unsure about it.

i'll marry you, jim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home