Random thoughts

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's after 4pm - go home!

I just got back to my desk around 4 (after an hour and a half meeting) and the phone's been ringing off the hook since I sat down. Seriously, people, go home!

I have some exciting news about Dollhouse. First, Kristin has some more details on the pilot, and a few more casting announcements have been made. I completely don't understand this article, which is entirely about Harry Lennix being cast in Dollhouse, with one line tacked on the end about Jerry O'Connell, yet bears the title, "Fox's 'Inn' Welcomes Jerry O'Connell." Also, over on Whedonesque, Joss confirmed that Miracle Laurie and Amy Acker will also be starring. Guess now we know which Buffyverse actor he was hinting about.

ETA: I've just created a new tag for Dollhouse, as I anticipate I'll be talking about it a lot in the future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home