Random thoughts

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday friday friday friday friday!!

Whee!!

Man, it's dead in work today. Teresa actually asked if it was a holiday or something, because apparently no one's working in the Capitol. I said, "If it is a holiday, can I go home?"

I'm heading to NJ for the weekend, because my dad's cousin's twin granddaughters are having a First Communion party on Sunday, and I must make an appearance so the crazy family can see me once every 10 years. I am theoretically driving home tonight, but since I haven't actually packed anything yet, that may end up being tomorrow morning... Megan, if you're still planning to be home this weekend, call me! Maybe we can do something Saturday? I'd suggest going to the movies, but they're kinda crap right now. The only things I wanted to see were The Other Boleyn Girl (which I never got to see with Christi because it was GONE already) and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which isn't out until next week. There needs to be more things to do in Cinnaminson.

Anyway, who watched The Office last night? If you were totally coveting Jan's scented candles, well, you're in luck! You can buy them from the NBC store. Also, Sarah Chalke may be coming back to How I Met Your Mother - yay!

And this is pretty cool... the LA Times is writing a collaborative novel. It started with a columnist posting the first chapter of a novel, and then each week readers submit their own continuations and the best one is selected as the next chapter. I haven't read the novel yet, but the concept is pretty cool.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home