Random thoughts

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I'm a trained psychologist. I can tell when you're lying."

So, who watched Bones last night? The therapy sessions were hilarious, and omg the double date! "They just need someone to buy them beer." "Why can't we go bowling or something? Why do we have to make things?" Oh, and when Booth and Bones started analyzing Sweets! Hee! Sweets is awesome, so I hope he doesn't turn out to be the serial killer.

For more on Bones, check out this article on its awesomeness, as well as another interview with David Boreanaz.

Stephen Colbert is in Philadelphia this week, covering the primary, naturally. Michelle Obama will be on the show Tuesday, and Hillary on Thursday. I will be watching reruns the next day at 8:30pm, as I'm an old lady who goes to bed at 11.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 at 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweets IS awesome, and he's definitely not the serial killer. Getting the feeling that the Gormogon is someone we've already seen, but I'm wondering if it isn't Zack.

 
At April 17, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Well, for what it's worth, both actors were asked the question. Eric Millegan said, "I am not Gormagon."

James Francis Daley, on the other hand, said, "Can't say. I will say that Gormagon is a very nice mean man/woman."

It's also not, apparently, Naomi from paleontology, but I'll be honest, I don't actually remember her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home