Random thoughts

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yay Gov!

Great article from yesterday's Washington Post on Gov. Rendell's role in the campaign - it's funny, and according to Chuck, totally accurate. Frogs, manure, and reality television... plus, you know, political stuff.

Also, if you didn't watch last night, check out the video from his appearance on The Colbert Report. (You can also find interviews with Michelle Obama, Michael Nutter, and the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders.) Don't forget, Hillary's on tonight.

(Sidebar - is it just me, or has the Comedy Central video archive gotten exponentially better? Maybe I'll start catching up on my Daily Show and Colbert eps that I've been missing because I'm an old fart who can't stay up that late.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home