Random thoughts

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Let's Recap

Okay, after having seen two episodes of most of the new shows, it's time to make some decisions on who gets cut. Here's how things shake out:

In: How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Bones, Reaper, The Office

Out: Journeyman, Cane, Back to You, Gossip Girls

On Notice:
Heroes (assuming I finish season 1 without my head exploding)
Dirty Sexy Money
Without a Trace (I'm only watching until JM's arc is over, then I'm checking out)
Moonlight (which totally doesn't deserve it, but my JD love is strong... besides, I'm sure it'll be canceled by the time I get caught up on Friday Night Lights)

In other canceled TV news, did anyone else watch Traveler? Here's how it would've ended. Honestly? Sounds wicked complicated. I'm not sure it would've held my interest that long.

I just saw The Queen not too long ago, which was great, and now they're making a sequel. I do so love Tony Blair.

Okay, this was disturbing. Which Hero are you? I, apparently, am a psycho with multiple personality disorder. Maybe it's because all the confusing intersecting plot lines are making me crazy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home