Random thoughts

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shiver me timbers!

Dang. I was going along at a good clip there, before I didn't post for a week. I suppose I'll never be consistent. But at least I have a good reason. I was down the shore for my friend Jill's wedding this past weekend. Lots of fun, lots of fake relatives. Sadly, no drunken cousin stories (Brian was surprisingly well-behaved). Most of the guys were But in other news...

Arrr! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day! So, go brush up on your pirate lingo, and use one of the pirate pick-up lines to snag yourself a saucy tavern wench.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I promised that if I could find a peg-leg attachment, I would be a pirate for Halloween. However, if it's $$$, I plan to take up a collection. Wish me luck!

 
At September 20, 2007 at 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you were gonna get the toy rifle and be the girl from Grindhouse! Peg-legs are fun, too, though. Plus - eyepatch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home