Random thoughts

Monday, September 24, 2007

Why's it Monday already?

Did everyone have a good weekend? I went out karaoking with Ben for his birthday and observed while he failed to score with women by serenading them with Billy Joel songs. I did not sing. (I learned my lesson well from that little Love Shack incident last time. Can't fool me twice.)

It turns out Barney (from How I Met Your Mother) has a blog. Check it out. Yes, okay, it's been around for two years now, but I only started watching the show, so get off my back. Besides, that just means you've got some catching up to do.

I guess procedurals are the hot new thing lately with Buffy actors, because not only is James Marsters guest starring on Without a Trace (10pm Thursday on CBS - watch it!!), but Nicholas Brendan just announced a role on Criminal Minds.

Also, there's civil unrest in Belgium. Seriously? Belgium? They seemed so peaceful, with their chocolate and their waffles.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home