Random thoughts

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So, did you hear I'm going to Bermuda?

T minus four days to cruising! Who's excited?? Okay, probably just me and Kelly, but that's cool. I'll send you postcards from Bermuda. If I'm not too busy drinking rum.

I've already mentally checked out (I've been on vacation since at least last week), but fortunately, there's not a lot of work to do here, so that's okay.

Did anyone else watch Saving Grace on Monday night? I wasn't really impressed with it, but fortunately, James Marsters is guest starring in the second episode, so I won't have to watch past that. Of course, I'll be in Bermuda next week (yay!) so I'll have to set the VCR.

This year is the 20th anniversary of the Princess Bride movie, so it's the perfect time to check out how bad the cast looks now. I mean, seriously... ouch. I don't think even a nice, regenerative vacation (in Bermuda!) can save some of them. Especially Andre the Giant, 'cause he's, you know, dead.

Speaking of dead, this is morbid, but cool - wanna know how much your cadaver is worth? Mine is worth $3975... so, if I should happen to die in a freak kayaking incident in Bermuda - Kelly, save my body! It'll more than pay for the trip!

David Greenwalt is trying to convince people that Moonlight is not Angel. How so? Because it's funny and the vampires can go out in sunlight. Um, not really convincing me here, Dave. I do love that his initial reaction to the script was, "Not only am I not going to read this, I'm going to sue them. This is my show." At least he's honest.

And finally, my personal DNA report tells me that I am a concerned dreamer. Well, okay. Right now I'm dreaming about (wait for it) Bermuda... but I don't think I'm concerned about it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in bermuda! drink lots of rum for me! haha.

aw, my body is only worth $3755.

but i am a concerned realist.
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=NHDyRMCnDdmvOfV-IF-CDCAA-4a32&u=3f150f77104d

oh, and i'm not going to alaska :( they filled their open positions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home