Random thoughts

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Drive Wrap-up

The final two episodes of Drive are now up on Fox's MySpace page, which for some reason, never seems to work for me (the video's always all jumpy and freezy). You can also read the shooting scripts for those two episodes, which is less fun than watching TV, but better than nothing if you're looking for answers, I guess. Tim Minear also offered some answers on what would've happened if the show had continued. No, he doesn't say who wins the race. I'm not sure how I feel about the planned story arcs. Maybe it would've worked better on screen than the descriptions indicate, or maybe I would've just lost interest. Either way, I will miss Nathan Fillion's pretty face on my TV. Guess I'll just have to watch Desperate Housewives...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home