Random thoughts

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's so lonely up here on the 13th floor! Alex is back, so at least now there's three of us instead of just me and Michelle. I guess we should enjoy the space while we have it, though, because I just went up to check out the situation in our new office, and Michelle and I will be practically sitting on top of each other.

Anyway, here's some post-election thoughts:
  • John Baer talks about how Pennsylvania is in a prime position to become influential in politics again.
  • G. Terry Madonna and his little buddy have written this nice eulogy for Rick Santorum.
  • And this is why everyone should've been nicer to Joe Lieberman.
  • Oh, and in case you suffered massive head trauma during the campaign, the Philadelphia Tribune has been kind enough to explain why Lynn Swann didn't win.
Also, on a more fun note, this AOL feature asks which TV politicians you would vote for. Both Presidents from 24 are on the list, and I think it's hilarious that under "pros," Logan's profile says "none whatsoever." But shouldn't one of David Palmer's "cons" be that he's, you know, dead? Other electeds from shows I watch: the Mayor of Jericho and, of course, everyone's favorite fictional President, Jed Bartlet.

Speaking of 24, here are promo pictures for season 6. Check out that group photo... that's Eric Balfour! Be still my heart - is Milo really back? Oh, how I've missed his popcorn-eating ways. I can't wait to see him working for Chloe (as I assume that's what he'll do, since he was a computer whiz before). I'm thinking those two together will be funny. Also, must note - Chloe looks kinda hot. And Jack, of course, is all kinds of hummina goodness... except for that beard! (I went with Moses, the blogger I linked to went the Jesus route - you can decide for yourself.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home