Random thoughts

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Update? What's that?

So yes, it's been awhile. The campaign has literally eaten up my life, swallowed it whole. Only 9 days until the big day, and I'm working like a maniac. But, to reassure you all (all, oh, 3 of you) that I still care, here's a sampling of the fun I've been missing by not playing around online all day:
  • The trailer for the new season of 24 is up. Jack with a Moses beard! Chloe with brown hair! And was that Wayne Palmer (Principal Wood for all you Buffy fans) they were calling "Mr. President"? Whoa... crazy stuff. Season 6 starts in January.
  • I don't know how it works, but either this website is really cool, or I'm a musical genius. Maybe it's both.
  • If, unlike me, you have free time on your hands, you can try to guess these movie titles. I could barely get half of them, but the movie posters made out of office supplies are hilarious.
  • The PA Senate race has made the London Times. How cool is that? Maybe just because I love the Brits.
  • Also, Rick Santorum compared the war in Iraq to Lord of the Rings. No, really.
  • The creepiest e-card ever. EVER.
Okay, that will have to tide you over until E-Day. Don't forget to change your clocks tonight, Happy Halloween (I plan to dress up as an overworked campaign staffer), and VOTE on Nov. 7th! (I'm required to say that at the end of every conversation, email, and blog post.) Oh, and if you live in PA, remember: A vote for Ed is a job for Laura!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 at 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got 12/20 movies right. i want to know the answers, but apparently if you get them all you could win some dvds.
that card is totally creepy. who would send that? i was afraid something was going to jump out, so i turned off the music. haha.
good luck with the election. i would vote, if i was registered in PA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home