Random thoughts

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Modern woman

This morning my mother commented on how I was a "modern woman," because I was reading the newspaper with my breakfast. But instead of reading an actual paper, I had my laptop on the table and was going through the NYTimes website. Three cheers for technology.

In other technology matters, I switched to the "new" Blogger beta. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but let me know if you notice any changes. It's possible that the only changes will be for me, making editing easier and post-labelling and such.

I'm not all that excited, but I thought I should mention that Rutgers football kinda rocks right now, since my mom works there. She made it on the 6 o'clock news last night, in the background of a shot of the Camden campus.

My mom also told me about this funny little video, which seems especially relevant since I'm currently reading Wicked.

And I've got confirmation that Studio 60 was picked up for a full season, so you can all rest easy now.

British scientists have way too much time on their hands. I, however, have blisters on my hands, because I was raking leaves today. This, after cleaning my bathroom, paying my bills, and balancing my checkbook. Yep, the post-election fun just keeps on coming.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home