Random thoughts

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Help! There's a cat-toy-eating troll under my bed!

At least, that's the only possible conclusion I can make. Where do all the toys go???

The other day, I gave Chelsea a new mousie. It was gone by the time I went to bed. We've had a rash of disappearing fuzzy balls, so I opened up the sofa bed and found six of them. Within two hours, four were missing again. I checked under the sofa, and... nothing. The other two had vanished by morning. We're down two plastic balls, and at least three mousies, one with a bell.

When I was home on my lunch break, I gave her a new mousie. I fully expect it to have disappeared by the time I get home from work.

I've checked under every piece of furniture I own, behind all the doors, and between all the crevices. No toys. They just vanish into thin air.

The only place I can't retrieve toys is under the refrigerator. I'm sure there's at least one mousie under there, and I've stuck a coat hanger in trying to get it out, but came up with nothing but dust. I'd love to see the maintenance guys' faces if they ever put in a new fridge. They'll probably find a whole stash of dusty cat toys.

Or maybe Chelsea's the one eating them. Hmmm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home