Random thoughts

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Missed my chance...

Man, yesterday was April Fool's Day, and I didn't try to fool anyone! I should've posted something wacky on my blog to see if anyone believed me, but I didn't think of it until today.

Anyway, first I want to direct your attention to TedMosbyisajerk.com. Of course it's a real website - would you expect any less from HIMYM? Seriously, listen to the song.

Also in HIMYM news, James Van Der Beek is going to be guest starring in the upcoming Robin Sparkles episode, possibly as Robin's crush. Oh, Dawson.

E!'s Kristin is a fount of information this week, as she also has news that Kristen Bell may appear on one of Rob Thomas' many pilots, most likely the "Outrageous Fortune" remake. It'd be a shame for her to leave Heroes, as she's one of the few characters I still like, but I'll watch KB in pretty much anything.

And finally, while season three of BSG is blowing my frakkin' mind on DVD, here's an update on the Caprica prequel. Sounds interesting.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED this week's HIMYM and the "Doogie Howser, M.D." reference.

How the hell are you? I'll call sometime soon, I promise.

eds

 
At April 2, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anyone pull april fool's jokes in your office? we stopped answering the phones because we were getting too many calls for "mr. lion, mr. bear, etc". apparently people have nothing better to do than prank call a zoo while they're at work (2 calls from the same car dealership!)

and when is himym on? monday nights? i always forget and miss it.

oh, and did you know james marsters was in "p.s. i love you"? they played it on campus this past weekend. that movie made me want to go to ireland and find a cute irish guy. you in?

 
At April 3, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

No one pulled anything in the office... we wanted to prank our new guy, John, and tell him to go to some nonexistent meeting, which was very important and DO NOT BE LATE, and then yell at him when he couldn't find the room. But Teresa (our boss) wouldn't let us. :( She, however, pranked her parents - they own a restaurant, but they're in Florida for the winter, so she and her brothers called and told them Obama would be stopping by the restaurant. They almost believed it.

HIMYM is on Mondays at 8:30.

And yes, of COURSE I knew James Marsters was in PS I Love You! Kelly and I went to see it in the theater, lol. I'm all for finding cute Irish guys... when do we leave?

 
At April 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, that may have been too mean an april fool's joke.

i should have known that you'd be on top of all of james marsters' movies.

and i'm ready to go anytime. i've got a passport now, hooray!
and i feel like i need to get out of here for a while. i will be home next weekend though (11-13th)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home