Random thoughts

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OMG it just keeps coming

I read somewhere that someone was complaining that the coverage for the Buffy reunion was disappointing, and I'm wondering what the hell kind of expectations they have, because there's been tons of articles and reports and photos and video. I'm sure you're all probably sick of it by now (but not a whole lot else going on, so...).

Anyway, here's another MTV report, as well as IGN, which is probably the most detailed write-up I've seen without being a complete transcript. And believe it or not, I haven't even posted everything I've found, just the good stuff.

Also Whedon-related, he's considering some Buffy alums in the casting of Dollhouse. If it was anyone at the panel last week, they played it very cool, as Dollhouse wasn't even mentioned. I'm guessing it'll probably be recurring or guest characters from Buffy, none of the big names.

So, did anybody watch HIMYM last night? I thought Britney was fairly unremarkable. She wasn't great, but she wasn't stand-out terrible, either. I did notice her line delivery was kind of awkward, but I honestly couldn't tell if that was just her or the way the character was supposed to be played. I thought Sarah Chalke, on the other hand, was great, and I wish she had time for more appearances. In any case, here's hoping it gave the show the ratings boost they needed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home