Random thoughts

Friday, October 26, 2007

Jack's back!

Can you tell the difference between a discontinued Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor and a band you found on MySpace? I scored 70% - purely by guessing, since I don't actually look for bands on MySpace.

Also, the new 24 trailer is up. After last season's lackluster performance, I'm having trouble getting excited about it, but I will say that this season looks to be different. I think one of the problems with last season is that they'd killed off everyone we cared about in season 5, so on the one hand, I'm a little nervous that seem to have done the same "replace the entire cast except Jack and Chloe" that they've done the past couple years. But on the other hand, I didn't really like anyone else by the end of the season anyway, and plus - did you see who's back? :) And as a bad guy, no less. That might bother me, except this is 24, which means that plot line will be resolved by episode 4 and we'll be onto something new, which will undoubtedly require the Jack-and-Tony team I so long for.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2007 at 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a 60%
yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home