Random thoughts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well, that was fast.

Viva Laughlin is canceled already, winning the prize for first TV series to get the ax (except for CW's Online Nation, which doesn't count, because it's not a real show anyway).

Is anyone else going absolutely crazy watching those stupid Bee Movie sketches that Jerry Seinfeld does during Chuck and The Office (and possibly other NBC shows)? I don't think I've ever seen a more persistent effort to be completely unfunny. Gah, it makes me want to throw things at the TV. There's certainly something to be said for DVR (and that something would be that I NEED it).

Oh, and guess what? The closest major city to me... is home to the least attractive people in the United States. AWESOME.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Omg, how I HATE those stupid little bits for Bee Movie. And what the hell kind of premise is that for a movie anyway? Dumb, dumb, dumb! I resent my tv being taken over by retarded previews.

 
At October 24, 2007 at 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i was glad i had to tape the office last week, so i could fast forward through that crap. i hate jerry seinfeld, and definitely don't want to see this movie that's being forced down my throat.

aw, so philly has not only no attractive people, but also the most fat people? haha, maybe it's good that we're from jersey then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home