Random thoughts

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kittens come in sizes

I was on the Harrisburg Humane Society website the other night, looking at kittens (I'm totally getting one), and I noticed the funniest thing - they're listed by age, breed, and SIZE! Yes, that's right, kittens now come in small, medium, large, and x-large. I want this one. Or this one. Or all of them.

Are you right-brained or left-brained? I turned out to be right-brained, which I thought was odd. I've always thought of myself as the logic/order/math and sciency brained, not the creative/imaginative side. Also, the spinning dancer kinda made me woozy when I stared at it too long.

Kristen Bell on Heroes! Kristen Bell on Heroes! Yes, the reason I started watching the show in the first place shows up next week. Here's a little info from KB on her character. I am having a serious brain shortage trying to think of her as a "bad girl" but I'm sure that'll change once I get Veronica out of my head.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 at 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, i like the first kitty. i love to go to the humane society and play with the kitties. they have this free ranging cat room, and then i come home covered in cat hair. but i can't get a kitty since meghan is allergic :(
and i'm definitely left brained. how can you see her going clockwise? i stared at it for a while and couldn't see it going the other way.

 
At October 17, 2007 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, this is weeeeird. I just tried it again, this time on my laptop (last time I was on the computer in work), and it totally went counter-clockwise! I don't know if it's the different computer or what, but last time, no matter how hard I stared at it, I couldn't get it to go the other way...

 
At October 18, 2007 at 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woah, creepy! I saw counterclockwise first, and I was so certain there was no way I could see it spinning the other direction. Then I took a sip of water, turned my eyes back, and bam! She was spinning clockwise. But I assume you are supposed to go with what you see first. Left brained all the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home