Random thoughts

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Somebody interpret this...

Okay, here's my weird-ass dream from last night:

Let's start with the Office being in my living room. Like, the TV show. Dunder Mifflin in my living room. Possibly doing scenes that actually happened on the show. (Did Jim ever make fun of someone for mispronouncing the word "penitentiary"? And why does that not look like it's spelled correctly?) Anyway, then Andy tells Michael that he has to plan this party (I don't know what happened to Angela and her party-planning committee) and tries to hand him the party money. And Michael (who is wearing my pajamas - the pink ones, with the counting sheep) is all, "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

So, you can see how that would be distracting, which is why I was late for work (in the dream! I was totally here on time), but I was also somehow unprepared for a school project, which I intended to complete by playing a song from the musical "Pippin" on the piano. (Random trivia: I did in fact do a project for my bullshit college French class that involved me playing songs from "Les Miserables" on the piano.)

But I didn't get a chance to practice, because I had to go to a doctor's appointment with my mother. The doctor then sent me to a psychologist so that I could be hypnotized. We didn't actually get that far, though, because the psychologist's office didn't have chairs - they were these rolling stools that were really hard to sit on, because they kept rolling out from under you when you tried to sit. I'm not sure if that was some kind of social experiment. Then I woke up.

So yeah, that's my dream. What does it mean (other than the obvious - no more pepperoni before bedtime)?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 at 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, omg that dream is hilarious. especially michael in your pink pajamas.

i had an office dream once. i was hanging out by the set while they were shooting. then afterwards i think i went rollerblading with jim? it was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home