Random thoughts

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Is anybody dressing up? I want to see pictures of costumes, people! I haven't had a Halloween costume since probably freshman year of college. (Trivia: I was Snow White, recycling the costume I wore my senior year of high school. I figured none of the same people would see me, so it was okay to wear the same thing two years in a row.)

In honor of Halloween, you can practice your pumpkin-carving skills here - and, unlike real pumpkins, there's a reset button if you screw up. (Every pumpkin I've ever carved has come out in desperate need of orthodontic work.) These people have way, way, way more skill than me.

And this has nothing to do with Halloween, but here's an article about Jon Bon Jovi, who is doing 10 concerts in Newark to open their new arena. Remember when I met him? :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, those pumpkins are awesome!

i didn't go out tonight for halloween. sadness. i really wanted to though. but if you check out my facebook, there are pictures of my ninja turtle costume from our zoo halloween event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home