Random thoughts

Thursday, August 09, 2007

My advice? Go to Bermuda

Hey, all. Kelly and I have returned, and Bermuda survived unscathed. I've posted up some of our pretty pictures here if you're interested. I'm having some trouble adjusting to everyday life. You remember that Royal Caribbean commercial (or maybe it was Princess... the point is, they're treated like royalty), with the couple that comes back from their cruise? And they're going about their daily routine again, and the husband's like, "My waiter knew exactly how I take my tea," and the wife's all, "I was not to be disturbed before nine a.m." And the husband says, "Dinner was served promptly at eight," and then at the end they're like, "These new circumstances are quite an adjustment," or something. Yeah, it's like that.

Oh, and if you were expecting a postcard from me... I sent them. Honest, I did. But see, there was this thing, where apparently a cricket match is cause for a two-day holiday, and so the post office was CLOSED on Thursday and Friday (along with everything else in Bermuda). So it's possible that your postcards may not arrive in a timely fashion. I choose to blame the cricket. It's a stupid sport, anyway.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 2:12 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You abandoned me!!! I've missed you!

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got your postcard today.
woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home