Random thoughts

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Here's a little more on the Veronica Mars tragedy-in-the-making. Seriously, Veronica in the FBI? Don't we have enough FBI shows? But I'll take messed-up VM over no VM, so I'd still watch it. But I better get my LoVe!!

Maybe VM lovers need to take a cue from James Marsters fans. Apparently, they are mailing their boxers to Shoreline Entertainment, in order to encourage the release of his movie, Shadow Puppets. While I applaud the effort, I find there's irony in knowing that JM does not wear boxers.

And speaking of James, this is the funniest frickin' thing I've ever heard. Bloopers from the Summer Knight audio book. "They can tell if you're from France, they can tell if you're from Spain, they can tell if you're from England. They just can't tell if you're from Latvia, or Estonia... Okay, she's from Latvia.... how do you do Latvian?" Pretty clever, though, figuring out that a European accent you can't place would be eastern European. And I love the random expletives in the middle of the Latin. "Yes, and we could take the two hours to figure it out phonetically, or..."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home