Random thoughts

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, it's the big 2-3. Don't I feel old? As it turns out, I share a birthday with the guy who eradicated diptheria. Doesn't that just put your life in perspective... Also, yesterday was Pi Day. If you're a big math dork like Becky, you celebrated it. Me? I just like the pie.

Seriously big news: Bravo bought Television Without Pity. No lie. What does this mean?

Your daily dose of random: Because everyone loves a good dolphin story... And in more crazy animal news, someone got the bright idea to give squirrels birth control. Clearly, they didn't get the memo that squirrels are cool.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 at 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pi day rocks... I had pizza pie. It was all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home