Random thoughts

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family stuff

My parents were here last weekend. My mother, of course, brought with her cheeseburgers, broccoli salad, and corn on the cob, which is pretty much a trifecta if she were trying to kill me. :-P If she'd included bran flakes and strawberries, she'd have had Crohn's bingo. On the plus side, I finally managed to go eight weeks without my symptoms coming back (with the exception of certain foods), so we may have finally found the right dose on the Remicade.

While they were here, we finally (FINALLY) went to the Verizon store to get new phones. My parents have been complaining about their phones not holding a charge forever, and I couldn't get a new phone on my own because I'm on a family plan, which means my dad had to be there to sign the contract. Anyway, I ended up with an LG en-V Touch. I don't really know how it works yet. I almost got a Droid, but I didn't want to pay for the more expensive data plan.

A couple days later, I got a voice mail from my mother: "Hi, it's me. I got your call but I couldn't figure out how to answer my phone."

*sigh* Oh, Mother...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i've got an env 3 and like it. that's funny about your mom not knowing how to answer her phone. i usually get calls or voicemail from my mom "did you call me? i missed a call and didn't know if it was you". um, you can see who called you on your phone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home