Random thoughts

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TV stuff

Bones fans, we're being foiled by George W. one last time.

More info on the new Rob Thomas show, Party Down. It looks seriously fun, so it's a shame it's on a cable channel I don't get.

And the answer to the "where's Karen?" question. I'm not sure if I feel better or worse knowing that the executive producer of 24 didn't even remember where they left things with Bill and Karen. Better because it's nice to know it's not just me. Worse because... well, it's your show. Shouldn't you remember what happened? Bottom line: she's fine, but she's not coming back.

Also 24-related, a "24-Hour News Cycle" featuring Jack Bauer. I'll admit, the CNN blurb cracked me all up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Arrrrghhh... just leave us in peace. Go quietly. Don't take over my television when I want to watch Emily Deschanel as a nerdy, sexy goddess. {insert Jack Bauer "DAMNIT!!!" here!}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home