Random thoughts

Friday, January 02, 2009

Hi, guys! Remember me?

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's. I've been oddly busy (work-related) over the holidays, so not much time to post in what should be a downtime. As evidence, here's a few links from before the holidays that I never got around to posting. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with, you know, current stuff.

A not-too-good review of Dollhouse, and an article about Tahmoh Penikett. Also, confirmation that Michael Cera is the one holding up the Arrested Development movie (since Megan mentioned it at Christmas). Oh, well. I don't mind... I've only watched season 1, so I'm in no hurry for a movie. :)

I did start rewatching Angel over the holiday (actually, I started around Thanksgiving, and then got sidetracked, and then started up again this week). I forgot how awesome it was. I LOVE Doyle (or maybe it's just my newfound Irish love), and other than a few clunkers, season 1 was a lot better than I remember. And season 2 thus far has just been unbearably squee-worthy. Angel singing! Gangsta Gunn! Lorne! Darla! Yaaaaay!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have re-discovered my love for david boreanaz as a friend was watching a "bones" marathon on tnt new years day. then i watched it for quite a while before i realized i had wasted the whole day. oh well. though i kept waiting for him to turn into a vampire....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home