Random thoughts

Friday, January 09, 2009

Drive by posting

If you're like me, and you need a calendar to manage your life, here's the schedule of winter premieres. I've already missed the beginning of season 2 of Damages and the first new ep of The Office, but I'll try to stay on top of that stuff from now on. I'm kind of curious to see Flashpoint (starring Enrico Colantoni of VM fame), and I'm super excited of course about 24 and Battlestar Galactica. I'd also be excited about Friday Night Lights, if I didn't feel like I was the last person on the planet to see it.

Also, Al Franken is now a Senator. Well, probably.

Also-also, check out the mess DC is going to be on Inauguration Day.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So much to watch, so little time! But yay, I now know when to tune in! And yes, you are the last person to see this season of FNL.

 
At January 10, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the office was a re-run on thursday, i was upset because i had taped it.
and i saw something while i was flipping through the channels about a senate election, then heard "al franken" and i was like, what? really?

and i'm still trying to figure out how to get to dc if i decide to go to the inauguration. i feel like i should go now, and set up a tent or something.

 
At January 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, apparently my trusty calendar was wrong about The Office. But hey, one less thing to catch up on.

I think setting up a tent would probably be a very wise choice. Do they allow camping on the National Mall? Then you could use the free museums for bathrooms... at least until they all close for Inauguration Day, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home