Random thoughts

Monday, December 22, 2008

Good news!

No, not that good news... still waiting to hear on the job. But I did get my acceptance letter for grad school. Whee!

I had a fun, adventurous night last night. It started out simple - I wanted to have dinner with Christi so that I could give her her Christmas present. Then Lindsey's flight home got canceled, so she came with us. Dinner was good, and then we went back to Christi's to watch a movie Lindsey had rented - The House Bunny. Diana came over, too, once she escaped from her communist boss who doesn't celebrate Christmas. But the DVD was scratched, so about halfway through the movie, we trekked out to Blockbuster (in the 20 degree weather and gale-force winds) to exchange it for one that wasn't scratched. Yay for med school adventures!

Had a dream last night that I had to take the PSSAs. I think that might be a sign it's time to move on. (The PSSAs are the PA state assessment, which I deal with regularly in questions from legislators.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home