Random thoughts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

24 take 2

Well, hours 3 and 4 weren't as compelling as hours 1 and 2, but here's what we got out of it:
  • Tony's actually undercover, but still sort of a bad guy. I have to admit, not a huge surprise. (My mother emailed me yesterday to tell me she thought he was undercover.)
  • The twitchy guy got fingered (and cleared, for now) as the mole. His wife on the plane? Blah. Reminds me of all the CTU relatives I never cared about (Edgar's mother, Adam's sister, Michelle's brother... Kim Bauer)
  • I also don't really care about the First Son suicide thing. I think it's hard to drum up interest in a character we saw for about 10 minutes in Redemption and was killed off-screen.
  • Jack and Tony are now both undercover. I'm enjoying the buddy cop-ness of them.
  • Agent Walker has completed her transition to "Jill Bauer" and is gleefully torturing suspects.
  • Bill and Chloe are back!!
Okay, I... kinda need a refresher on that one. What happened to Bill last season? I have a vague recollection that someone got arrested, but I can't remember if it was him or Karen. And if it wasn't Karen, where is she? (Wikipedia tells me that Karen was arrested, but she received a pardon in exchange for Bill resigning. So again I ask - where is she? They were my second favorite CTU couple, after Tony and Michelle.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home