Random thoughts

Friday, December 19, 2008

Some interesting stuff

Well, apparently a decision has been made on my grad school application (or so says my email from GW), but they don't seem to want to tell me what it is. I was informed via email that I would be receiving a letter in 5-7 days, and I could view my admissions decision online. Except... I go online, and it still says "application is being reviewed." What does it mean??

This makes it all better, though: the HIMYM cast acting out the best moments of 2008. Also, Rob Thomas has started production on show #6457 since Veronica Mars... did we know about this one? It stars some VM alums, Ryan Hansen and Ken Marino, and has Paul Rudd as an executive producer. Plus, Kristin Chenowith has a new show already, in which she plays an occasionally psychotic lawyer named Skippy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude... thanks for posting that HIMYM thing. That is AWESOME in every sense imaginable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home