Random thoughts

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hi, guys. I'm so sleepy today. I had weird dreams last night. :( But, on the plus side, I did get an Easter basket in the mail from my aunt and uncle! Yay chocolate overload!!!

Come to think of it, maybe it was too many Reese's Pieces right before bedtime that caused the bad dreams.

Anyway, Hillary's in town today. I'm not going, because I have a job, but I'm sure she'll be back again sometime before April 22nd.

In other political news, Eliot Spitzer's going down. For those of you who are not me, Spitzer is currently the governor of New York, and apparently was implicated as a client of a recently-busted prostitution ring. I just remember Kathy being a huge supporter of his (Kathy worked on the Rendell campaign with me, and knew about Spitzer because she went to college in New York. She's now working for Hillary in Boston), and she thought he was such a great guy, so this was a real surprise.

OMG, Britney Spears is guest starring on How I Met Your Mother?? Why??? (This kind of reminds me of when Paris Hilton guest starred on Veronica Mars. Except she had to play a spoiled rich bitch, which she's actually pretty good at.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. My wife knows I'm depressed as hell about Spears tainting the goodness that is "How I Met Your Mother". Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home