Random thoughts

Friday, March 07, 2008

Super amazing news!!

Friday Night Lights has a future!! I'm so excited! I don't know what it means that NBC is partnering with DirecTV (will I have to get DirecTV to be able to watch it?), but even if I have to download or wait for the DVDs, I'm just happy that it's coming back.

More interesting TV news - is Alicia Silverstone the Mother? She's guest starring as a love interest for Ted in multiple episodes of How I Met Your Mother, and if the show doesn't get picked up for season 4, she could be the LAST love interest we see with Ted. The producers have promised they'll reveal the mother before the series ends, so if this is it... it could be her.

Also, there's going to be a 2-hour 24 movie, a "bridge" between seasons six and seven to air in the fall before the January premiere. However, this article does not answer two vital questions - first, will it be in real time? And second, will they call it "2"?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home