Random thoughts

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Too much vitamin C!

So, I went food shopping the other day, and I bought a 5 lb. crate of clementines. I love clementines - they're small, easy to peel, and very juggle-able. However, I can't imagine what possessed me to buy FIVE POUNDS of them. Granted, they don't come in smaller packages. But why didn't I just buy oranges?

Anyway, today has been utterly gross, even though it's much warmer this week (yay spring!), it's been raining buckets. Yesterday was nice, though - and I went for the first run of the year last night. Well, I'm kind of out of shape after the winter, so it was more like a slow jog, but I do enjoy the river.

Has anyone watched The Wire? It's in my queue, but I haven't been itching to watch it or anything (I'm working on Brothers & Sisters right now, which I'm enjoying). But I noticed that apparently Michael Nutter is a big fan, and he's having the series finale screened at City Hall. That's kind of hilarious.

Also, here's a video comparing Obama to Matt Santos. I haven't watched it yet, since I'm still at work.

And this is the awesomest thing ever: one million monkeys typing. Okay, so they're not really monkeys, but it's still cool.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home