Random thoughts

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's snowing. Again. Best purchase of the year: my $10 snow boots. (Worst purchase: this &*$%ing laptop. I want my Mac back! *pouts*)

I've been completely not paying attention to my Blockbuster queue lately, which sometimes results in me getting weird things. Received in the mail today: Kitchen Confidential and A Christmas Story, which I'm pretty sure I added back in December, when it was actually, y'know, Christmas. And yes, I KNOW that it's on for 24 hours straight on Christmas Eve, but some of us actually have better things to do on Christmas than watch TV. But I'm tired of people going, "OMG, how have you not seen that movie??" so I rented the damn thing. And now, in February, I will watch it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... "Kitchen Confidential". One of my all-time favorite shows. John Francis Daley is priceless in it, and I'm happy to see him pop up on "Bones" from time to time.

And about the actor's strike - I'd heard that this may be happening in about maybe January. There's a producer that my sister knows very well that warned her that this may be happening soon. Here's hoping it doesn't.

Hope you're doing well, kiddo.
eds

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kitchen confidential? was that the show that xander was in that didn't last very long?

also, how have you never seen a christmas story? i hope you enjoy its awesomeness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home